Ticket – Terms and Conditions
The festival management (Real Live Music) reserve the right to:-
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cancel or abandon performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any persons any compensation or damage whatsoever.
- Make any necessary change in the performance or event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
- Refuse to allow the use of any camera or any visual/audio recording equipment – No audio or video recording / photography or broadcasting is to be permitted at the venue during the artiste’s performance without prior written permission from the artists or their management.
- Refuse to allow the ticket holder to bring food, containers, bottles, or cans into the venue
The management (Real Live Music) hereby informs ticket holders that:-
- Tickets purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Where a customer has booked tickets to be collected at the venue, the purchaser must collect the tickets in person and provide proof of identity.
- The venue has seating and standing areas. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat.
- Ticket holders will not be allowed to bring additional seating into the venue.
And finally management (Real Live Music) request:-
PLEASE, in the interest of other people’s enjoyment and respect to the performers, turn off all mobile phones, pagers and alarm watches during the performance.