Ticket – Terms and Conditions
The festival management (Real Live Music) reserve the right to:-
• Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
• Request the ticket holder to leave the premises.
• Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance.
• Cancel or abandon performance/event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any persons any compensation or damage whatsoever.
• Make any necessary change in the performance or event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
• Refuse to allow the use of any camera or any visual/audio recording equipment – No audio or video recording/photography or broadcasting is to be permitted at the venue during the artiste’s performance without prior written permission from the artists or their management.
• Refuse to allow the ticket holder to bring food, containers, bottles, or cans into the venue.
The management (Real Live Music) hereby informs ticket holders that:-
• Tickets purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled.
• In the event of cancellation the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
• It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
• Where a customer has booked tickets to be collected at the venue, the purchaser must collect the tickets in person and provide proof of identity.
• The venue has seating and standing areas. The purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat.
• Ticket holders will not be allowed to bring additional seating into the venue.
And finally management (Real Live Music) request:-
PLEASE, in the interest of other people’s enjoyment and respect to the performers,
turn off all mobile phones, pagers and alarm watches during the performances.
DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OR FILM VIDEOS HOLDING CAMERAS ABOVE HEADS IN FRONT OF OTHER SPECTATORS